I am the mistress of the lair building dream worlds and exploring seductively captivating multicultural worlds through books.
So what else do I do when I am not building worlds? What are my likes and dislikes?
- Read. I like to read diverse books. Suspense Romance is the category I read more than others, but I like science fiction, contemporary works and even science, some history and overall interesting reads I can learn from or escape the horrors of the world from.
- Cook. Okay, baking more than cooking. I like to bake but I don’t like to eat a lot of sweets so I bake very little now days.
- Work out.
- I have a like-hate relationship with chocolate. Sometimes I crave it, sometimes I cannot stand the smell of it.
- I am a homebody so if I can do it at home I gravitate toward it. If I have to leave the house to do it I try to avoid it.
- I am an introvert and I hate when people call me shy because they are not the same thing.
- I, like Lil in The Heart of It, like to knit. I suppose I have a love-hate relationship with it. I love doing it, but I really hate when I drop a stitch and don’t realize it for two rows
So, there it is, seven things about the Mistress of the Lair. If you want to know more just ask and you might receive an answer ;).